Come on in! The writing's fine.
Do you crave the ambience of a public space to write (without leaving home)? Then come join the writing party.
Write-ins are 1-hour Zoom sessions where you meet others online… and write.
What’s it like?
- An experienced workshop facilitator leads a brief focusing exercise.
- 55 minutes of writing time.
No, what’s it really like?
- You will write while others write.
- You can watch people scrunch their noses close to their screens.
- Feel free to stare into space or pound your computer keyboards. No judgment here.
- The session ends with a quick check-in.
What you need to participate
- A desire to write (any genre)
- Your own idea of what to write (nobody’s leading you)
- A respectful attitude
- A personal computer (camera optional)
- Coffee (or viable alternative)
Wednesday, May 13, 2019. 7:30 – 8:30 PM. Register here.
Capacity: 50 writers